I love when Geeky Kink Event reblogs stuff from me sometimes.
Hi GKE! I love your work, hope to go this year :)
Aww, yay! Thank you!
I love when people love what we do and interact with us, so I have all the happy wiggles now. <3
I hope you can make it and that you have a really great time. ^_^
Unfortunately I won’t be able to make another trip across the pond this year, but I am hoping to make it to both SPWF 2015 and GKE 2015. It’s a little too far ahead to check flight prices just yet, but I’m hoping it’ll work out so that I can get to see all the awesome people I’ve been talking to on the tumblrs.
Hey everyone my other blog, @transwomentranswitches needs submissions. Transladies this is especially for you!
I’m looking for:
Historical transwomen in witchcraft stories
Current transwomen in witchcraft stories, witchy selfies and personal experiences/rituals/spells
Witch esp trans witch aesthetic photos
And general transwoman news and thoughts.
Kisses to you all please submit a thing!
Honestly I have no clue, I’ve only done it once and I can’t say I enjoyed it all that much more. Go slow, lots of foreplay, lots of lube, communicate with your partner and just see how it goes :)
Personally either missionary or doggy it would think would be the best. Best of luck!
I think you’re a girl, starting out try being on top and sinking yourself on to him. For the first time it really helps you get use to it and experiment with what feels good for you.
That works too!
If you’re a girl wanting to try anal, here’s my advice:
- Educate yourself. Google it. Read a lot about it.
- Train your body. Buy some lube and a set of graduated anal plugs in a flexible material such as silicone. I bought mine from Amazon (http://amzn.com/B008S5FTAA). And then practice. This set has 3 sizes. It took me a couple of weeks to get to the largest one. I have no way to know if that’s typical or not. You may graduate to metal or glass plugs or toys (glass feels great!), but these are not flexible, and it took me weeks, maybe a couple of months, to use my metal plug and longer to use the glass one. And if you wait a long time between experiences, start back with the smallest one to retrain your body.
- Go slow. Let your body adjust. Over time, and each time. Don’t just push the plug (or the cock) all the way in. Be gentle with your body, and use shallow and slow movements. Once your body is accustomed to that, you can go deeper. And then you can go faster.
- Lube. Lube. Lube. Lube. Lube. Your anal tract does not produce its own lube like your vaginal tract does. If you want it to go smoothly and as painlessly as possible, lube.
- Clean up proactively. Be aware that anal sex can be messy. It’s a fact. You can minimize that by using an enema and/or anal douche to rinse things out beforehand. When I know (or strongly suspect) I’m gonna have anal sex, I spend 30-45 minutes prepping. I didn’t do this at first, mind you. But I’ve found that it helps. At a minimum, I use an enema 30-45 minutes beforehand. Depending on how your body reacts, this might take 5 minutes or 15 or 30. You have to get to know your body. After the enema “works,” I use an anal douche with lukewarm tap water. I leave the water in 30-60 seconds and then eliminate. If the bowl is fairly clear, I stop there. If it’s not (very nearly) clear, I douche again. Here’s the douche I purchased from Amazon: http://amzn.com/B000VL20HY.
- RELAX. Learn to relax your muscles. The easiest way is to squeeze them tight for a few seconds and then let go. Do this repeatedly to get used to what it feels like to relax those muscles. Inhale. squeeze, hold, then relax and exhale together.
- Multitask. Masturbate to orgasm while you have a plug in. This will get your body used to the ultimate pleasure while being dually stimulated. This will also give you some super intense orgasms. And don’t be surprised if you end up having orgasms during anal sex without other stimulation.
- Be prepared mentally for there to be some pain. If you’ve prepared, this will be momentary and minimal. If you struggle at all with prep, you could even take an Advil or something about 30 minutes ahead of time. I don’t find this to be necessary now, but I did it the first 2-3 times I tried anal.
- No, seriously… RELAX. It’s normal for there to be a little anxiety starting out. If you drink at all, I recommend a glass of wine. You don’t need to be drunk, certainly, but it helps to relax before you begin.
- The Big O. Start with regular sex and have an orgasm or two. Ask him to use one of the smaller plugs or his finger(s) to open you up a bit. Even to this day, I prep as much as possible, and He usually fingers me or uses a plug first.
- And no, I didn’t ignore your position question. But there’s a lot more to a pleasurable experience than just the position. Every person is different, and you should do what works best for you. But the 2 positions that are most comfy to me are doggie style and spooning. I’ve tried several others, all of which I would gladly repeat, but those 2 are the most comfortable.
- And one last thing… Keep things in order. For your health and safety, don’t go from anal to oral or vaginal sex without cleaning up first. There are bacteria in your digestive tract that are not healthy for other parts of your body.
Be patient. Talk with your partner. Be safe and sensible. And have fun.
asked by Anonymous
all you girls out there had that stage where you played online dress up games dont even lie
what do you mean had
what do you mean girls
I’m pretty sure I only play MMO’s because they’re really elaborate dress-up games.
With guns and swords and stuff.
I mean, have you seen FFXIV and Guild Wars?
that’s pretty much why i played second life and what i spent most of my time doing in WoW
Every game is better with dress-up mechanics
Seriously, designing outfits and entire is one of my favorite parts of pro wrestling games!